Anchor replacement engine mount.
The purpose of the engine mount is to support the engine on the chassis and dampen vibration and noise from reverberating to the rest of the vehicle. Anchor engine mounts are high quality replacement engine mounts, ready to install without any special tools required.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
1. MAXIMUM LIFE & PERFORMANCE Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
2. MEETS OR EXCEEDS DUROMETER MEASUREMENTS All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on the vehicle’s application requirements.
3. HARDENED STEEL FASTENERS All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated Grade #5 bolts.
4. SUPERIOR BOND A special Chemlock® bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber-to-metal bond.
5. HYDRAULIC MOUNT DESIGN Hydraulic Mounts (applicable where OE) are designed for most front wheel drive vehicles because transverse drive train mounting.