Under High Performance Conditions, the Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts reduce Wheel Hop and Torque Induced Movement that can actually damage vehicle components.
- Performance Polyurethane Motor Inserts
- Available for many popular sporty and performance front wheel drive vehicles.
- A real must to use for sport compact competition and performance uses.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Prevents damage to other vehicle components.
- Improves and even restores broken motor mounts.
- Made of Energy's HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
The difference between the red and black Energy Suspension bushing:
The only difference between the red and black parts is that most Black Energy Suspension parts are Graphite Impregnated. This serves to help self lubricate the bushings. The Red parts do not have this characteristic. Aside from the actual color and the lack of being Graphite Impregnated - the red parts are essentially the same as the black.
The red parts have the same durometer (hardness) as the Black parts and differ only in their actual appearance (color) and the fact that they're NOT graphite impregnated like the Black parts.
Please select your preferred colour in the drop down menu